Over 2 million years in the making, this renowned resort sits within a landscape of ancient forests where the trees are as old as the land itself, where sweeping bays are deserted and quiet but for the cry of the macaque monkeys. It is home to Emerald Bay, an unspoilt crescent of sand hugged by the tangle of tropical jungle. This beach is regularly voted as one of the best in the world and it is easy to see why.
Here are 10 extra cool things about Pangkor Laut Resort:
- The Chef’s Kitchen Experience – Learn the executive chef’s culinary secrets and delve into an extensive knowledge of exotic Asian herbs, spices and recipes.
- Sunset Cruise – Man an evening even more memorable by starting out with a refreshing beverage at sea on board the teakwood Oriental junk.
- Pangkor Island Excursion – Situated opposite Pangkor Laut, the island of Pangkor beckons with its colourful towns, traditional Malay homes and narrow-winding streets. Experience a true glimpse into life on a sleepy island with a guide.
- Take in the beauty of the surrounding islands as you hop aboard the 12 foot motorised boat or the teakwood Oriental junk on a fishing trip on an island hopping and snorkeling excursion.
- Chartered Luxury Cruises – Experience the exhilaration and romance of sailing with the wind, over sparkling turquoise seas, on the resort’s private yachts, manned by experienced crew.
- Spa VillagePangkor Laut – Officially launched by the late maestro Luciano Pavarotti, Spa Village invites weary travellers to this unique flagship haven, where treatments are inspired by the plot of paradise on which it is set.
- Walk in the spectacular virgin rain forest – Uncover the fascinating insights of two million year old rainforest, as you get up close and personal to the interesting flora and fauna.
- Yoga at Spa Villa Deck – Yoga combines physical postures, breathing techniques and meditation to unite the body and mind.
- Private Dining – Embark on an adventurous culinary journey with a selection of unique dining experiences.
- One Island, One Resort – Spanning 300 acres of which 80% of the ancient rainforest has been preserved in its natural state with Pangkor Laut Resort and MUSE Pangkor Laut estates woven seamlessly within.
Find out more about Pangkor Laut Resort with Turquoise Holidays.