We’re a few months into the New Year, so it’s the perfect time for a few updates about what’s happening here at Turquoise and a few noteworthy things we’d like to draw your attention to!
– First of all, if you’ve travelled with us and enjoyed the experience, we would love for you to vote for us in the Conde Nast Traveller Reader Awards! We have been placed for the past two years as Specialist Tour Operators and we would sincerely appreciate it if you voted for us. Please find further details on the Conde Nast site.
– Please note that we are closed on bank holidays over the next couple of weeks, so your best bet is to catch us over the three days next week and then the Tuesday after the bank holiday up to 3rd May.
– We’re all very much looking forward to the Royal Wedding! If you are too, keep in mind we’re still running our Twitter competition, to be decided next week. You can still enter, so please head to the champagne competition page for more details. It’s open to all of our Twitter followers in the UK over 18.
– One of our favourite properties, Cocoa Island in the Maldives, was featured on Wednesday on Vacation, Vacation, Vacation with Kirstie Allsop and Phil Spencer! This luxurious destination is a very popular choice. It’s part of the Christina Ong hotel empire, along with Parrot Cay in the Turks and Caicos, which just says ‘vogue’ all over. This tiny island refuge is an amazing dive site, with luxurious water villas and the award winning COMO Shambhala retreat.
– We’ve updated our honeymoons page! We hope the honeymoon shop is even easier to navigate now and can help out with our ultimate goal – helping you find your perfect dream honeymoon.
When you’re ready to book your luxury holiday or honeymoon, please do give us a call!