Take Part in the Hawksbill Turtle Experience:
The Jumby Bay Hawksbill Turtle Experience offers an immersive, five-day experience over four different sessions in July and August. Through guided tours, excursions and hands-on activities, guests have the opportunity to take an active part in Jumby Bay Island’s conservation efforts while learning about the island’s wildlife population and enjoying its stunning natural surroundings.
The Hawksbill Turtle Experience takes place from:
July 10-15, July 24-29, August 7-12 & August 21-26
You will experience:
- Excursions with the turtle experts around the island
- Sea Turtle Patrol and Data Collection Training
- Nightly ‘turtle watch’ to see the turtle eggs being laid and hatching when applicable
- Snorkeling trip to learn more about the coral reefs that protect the turtle nests
- Beach maintenance to ensure a healthy and productive nesting environment
- Outdoor classes on turtle habitat preservation
- White Night Beach BBQ and Party on Sunday evening
- Earn 6 hours of community service credit/certificate for students
Turtle experience price based on two guests per room, plus 22.5% tax and service, not inclusive of nightly accommodations.
Turtle experience requires five night minimum stay. All offers subject to availability at time of booking.