It doesn’t get much better than French Polynesian Island Hopping Heaven for your dream Tahiti Honeymoon. The islands of Tahiti are the original home of the infamous overwater bungalow, and frequently named the most romantic destination on earth.
Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa on Honeymoon
You will LOVE:
- Irresistibly romantic Sunset Overwater Suites with dazzling views of the sun melting into the lagoon from the large sundeck
- The sweet, dreamy scent of Tahitian Vanilla as your boat arrives (Le Taha’a is known as ‘Vanilla Island’)
- The pristine lagoon home to incredibly beautiful coral gardens and colourful flowers along the white sandy beach
- A ‘Nehe Nehe’ massage under a warn Tahitian rain shower at Le Spa
- Restaurants perfect for starry-eyed couples with wonderful gourmet creations
Taha’a shares the warm waters of the turquoise lagoon with its sacred sister island, Raiatea, and it is in these nutrient rich waters that pearl farms produce the unique black pearl that Tahiti is famous for. Despite their name, the pearls range from the darkest black to shimmering shades of green, blue, bronze and pink. Learn more about their cultivation, see pearl farmers in action and feel the end result on a tour of a working pearl farm.
Honeymoon couples are treated like royalty at Le Taha’a. You will be treated to a romantic dinner and honeymoon champagne!*
St Regis Bora Bora on Honeymoon
You will LOVE
- Incredible views of Mt Otemanu’s regal peak rising up across the water
- The legendary St Regis Butler Service
- Heavenly dining with striking views and beautiful bars including a swim up pool bar
- Miri Miri Spa by Clarins – the only Clarins spa in the South Pacific – it is nestled on its own private island
- Easy access to the main island with shuttle service, perfect for exploring Bora Bora
- Aquatic activities and a private Lagoonarium for snorkelling
Romantic Private Island for a Day
Escape to your own private island for the day and luxuriate in almost a hectare of deserted paradise amidst the lagoon’s turquoise waters. Located a scenic 30 minute boat ride from St Regis, Motu Haapiti Rahi was once owned by the French explorer and writer, Paul-Emile Victor, and is now property of his son, Teva. A traditional Polynesian bunglow with sun loungers, hammock and snorkelling equipment is yours for the day! Explore the coral reef and sunbathe on the idyllic beach with a delicious picnic in this private utopia.
Each honeymoon couple will enjoy special touches at St Regis including Champagne arrival, a tropical flower turn down and a spa treatment.
Don’t forget if you book by 29th February, you will get a free gift from the Turquoise Team!
– 4 nights in a Sunset Overwater Suite at Le Taha’a
– 6 nights in a Lagoonside Pool Villa (free upgrade from Reefside Villa) at St Regis
– Bride Stays Free and romantic dinner at Le Taha’a
– Couples massage and £175 resort credit at St. Regis
– Honeymoon champagne & extras at both resorts
– International flights & transfers
Save over £3,650 per couple!
Valid for travel from the 1st June 2016 to 31st March 2017
(excluding 15 Aug-15 Sep; 4-10 Nov; 23 Dec-4 Jan 2017)
*Book by 29th February 2016