Hover over the image to discover our top 10 essentials
The run-up to your wedding can be a stressful time when so many of those essential finishing touches can be easily forgotten. The only thing getting you through these hectic few weeks is the thought of lying on a white sandy beach next to the one that you love with a cocktail in your hand. Top of your essentials list should be passports, plane tickets, travel insurance, currency and credit cards.
The items that can be so easily left behind during the wedding mayhem are the ‘I wished I’d remembered’ essentials, the top 10 are:
1) Your favourite designer bikini that is still flattering even after that 1st night indulgence
2) Footwear for all occasions
3) Cover-up clothing for when you’ve had too much sun
4) Your favourite beach shorts and top
5) Designer sunglasses that go with every beach style
7) Plug adapter to keep those electronics charged
8) Bug spray because mosquito bites are not a good look
9) iPad to keep you entertained
10) Sun protection and after Sun of the brands you that know and trust and those Holiday accessories that compliment your healthy tan.