Planning your honeymoon is one of the most exciting yet daunting jobs in life… making sure you choose the right itinerary, accommodation and destination for you and your partner to be, all in accordance with the time of year you are travelling and of course what the weather will be like! Here at Turquoise our expert knowledge lies in helping you make these decisions as easily and stress free as possible, before (most importantly)…flooding you with the excitement of what to do, see, taste and experience to make your honeymoon truly wonderful from the moment you arrive.
For those of you looking to visit one of the stunning archipelagos of the Indian Ocean, we thought we would give you a small taster of the sort of activities and excursions which make the memories which last forever…so here are our top 10 romantic ideas with suggested hotels we know to be fabulous for each activity!
1. Romantic private sandbank dinner in the Maldives – Six Senses Laamu
2. Helicopter ride over the islands in the Seychelles – Banyan Tree Seychelles
3. Master chef cookery course in Mauritius – Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa
4. Private sunset Dhoni cruise around the Maldivian islands – Constance Moofushi
5. Guided marine park snorkelling trip for 2 in the Seychelles – Desroches Island
6. Couples massage in an underwater spa in the Maldives – Huvafen Fushi
7. Champagne breakfast on the beach in Mauritius – The Oberoi Mauritius
8. Renewal of vows on a pure white sand Maldivian beach – Gili Lankanfushi
9. Romantic bath set up with petals, candles and champagne – Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa
10. Swimming with dolphins in Mauritius – The Residence Mauritius
For more information on any of the above or to find out more about your honeymoon, call our expert team today on 01494 678400 or order our gorgeous Honeymoon Islands Brochure