Here is a round up of our favourite 11 things to do things in Fiji…
1. Swim with Manta rays – get up close to these magnificent ocean giants at Kokomo
2. Eat Kokoda – a delicious take on the classic ceviche dish, Fiji style!
3. Hang Ten on the surf of all surfs in Fiji… Cloudbreak
5. Immerse yourself in the Fiji culture and take time to get the know the incredibly friendly and famously happy, smiling locals
6. Take part in a Kava ceremony – not to be confused with the sparkling Spanish wine, this kava is a must-try Fijian drink with sedating effects!
7. Savour the wonderful flavours of a traditional lovo – succulent food cooked in the ground in an underground oven
8. Visit Monuriki, the beautiful Mamanucan island where Tom Hanks was famously castaway
9. Be exhilarated speeding down the Waitavala natural water slide on Taveuni island
10. Go rafting, zip lining, trekking and quad biking along Fiji’s action-packed south coast
11. Divers rejoice! Get off the beaten track and visit the remote Northern islands for world-class diving amongst pristine reefs. Known as the Soft Coral Capital of the World, the waters around Taveuni and Vanua Levu are unmissable, with the Rainbow Reef a highlight for expert divers and novices.