Kanuhura Resort, the stunning Bohemian style island with contemporary villas, three islands and sumptuous dining options. Who wouldn’t want to stay here!
1. From Teepee tents for sunset cocktails to a beachside spa massage, gypset lovers will love the elegant style of Kanuhura . Blending the combination of gypsy style and jet-set vibe, you get a Bohemian design throughout the resort. A laid back approach means guests can relax in true luxury and admire their stunning surroundings.
2. Three islands! Not many hotels in the Maldives can say they have three islands but Kanuhura has just that. Take a boat trip from Kanuhura and head to a deserted island for a private picnic or a fine dining experience. Dine at ”Drift”, which is set on Kanuhura’s very own exclusive island called Jehunuhura. There you can enjoy a sumptuous lunch with nothing else around. The final restaurant is Masleggihura, a castaway island perfect for a private beach picnic or romantic escape.
3. The 8 restaurants and bars at Kanuhura means you have a huge variety of dining options during your stay on island. Travel through a journey of senses each day with local, authentic Maldivian flavours to light International dishes. Dine barefoot with sand between your toes or dress up in your favourite outfit ready to enjoy delicious cocktails. We love Deli for their light lunches that don’t break the bank. Tasty treats, savoury snacks and picnic baskets are all available for your to take out and enjoy in your little piece of paradise.
4. A remote island doesn’t necessarily mean there isn’t anything to. We believe you could spend a month on the island before you even start to get itchy feet. From cooking experiences to diving deep down there is something for everyone. You can even escape your little haven and experience local villages and private islands.
5. Choosing which villa to stay in is a tough choice and to be honest, you can’t go wrong. The Beach Bungalows and Villas have direct access to the soft white sandy beach, whereas the Water Villas have direct access to the lagoon and offer something a little different to the usual holiday accommodation. Splash out and go for one with its own private pool for the real ‘wow’ factor!